Motherhood brings a huge change of pace to the lives of all women, at any time.
If you are a professional working from home, currently on maternity leave, or an Entrepreneur building a business while raising a young family, the short lessons in this Masterclass are for you.
While the number of hours sleep you get will depend upon the needs of your child, you can increase the quality of the sleep you get within that timeframe. This can be the greatest tool in your belt for increased productivity and focus – even during the stressful period we are all in right now.
- During these short video sections, we will cover:
- The short and long term implications of interrupted sleep patterns
- How you can maximize the quality of your sleep, with whatever time you have
- Making naps work for you: what’s the best approach when it comes to naps
- Effectively sustaining daytime productivity, even when you may have your hands full and be sleep-deprived
- Communication tips for getting the whole family on the same page and bringing routine and boundaries in while working from home
- Practical tips and tools to prepare for your transition back to your professional role or business
When you join us, you have access to the whole Masterclass. You can choose to watch it all immediately, or take it one short segment at a time – you have lifetime access with other updates that we add in the future.
- Introduction from Beatrix and Stacy
- What are the short term and long term implications of sleep deprivation
- How can you maximise the quality of your sleep
- Part three - The Four Pillars of sleep to look at when working on your sleep skills
- Part Four - Practical strategies for you to enjoy better quality sleep at night
- Part Five - Practical strategies for you to transition back to your working life
- Part Six - How to communicate effectively to help the family to work together
- Question - How to maximise sleep with children of different ages at the same time
- Next Steps with Beatrix
- Book your Complimentary Sleep Coaching Session with Beatrix
- Join the 10 Day Sleep Challenge to start improving your sleep straight away
- Next steps with Stacy
- The Nesting Coach - Back 2 Life 2020 Program